Stratus Imaging Analytics
A scalable, cloud-native imaging analytics platform that automates data acquisition and synthesises complex data from multiple sources to help healthcare providers realise meaningful insights.
What’s Included in Stratus Imaging Analytics
Optimise organisational efficiency and quality
- Help improve departmental operations with the ability to share insights, export data, and drill into details.
- Use interactive dashboards that offer deeper insights for data-driven decision making.
- Drive performance improvements with capacity and utilisation metrics, staff utilisation and productivity data, referral management information, and comparative benchmarking.
- Offers departmental activity reporting.
Data can be consumed ad-hoc or in standardised reports
- Historical data.
- Descriptive analytics.
- Basic turnaround times (TAT).
- Complete TAT trends and outliers.
- Unreported studies.
- Productivity data.
Data and insights are easy to export and share
- Detailed data can be exported to Excel or CSV.
- Dashboards and visualizations can be shared as images or exported to PowerPoint.
- Dashboards and reports can be saved as PDF.
Insightsto Improve Your Imaging Operations
Resources and brochures
Stratus Imaging Analytics Brochure
Gather clear data and actionable insights on your medical imaging workflow and supporting IT processes with Stratus Imaging Analytics.
- Change Healthcare Stratus Imaging Stratus Imaging is a cloud-native enterprise imaging platform for providers who want to improve clinical and operational efficiencies via accessible, sharable, and secure imaging data. Learn more
- Change Healthcare Radiology Solutions Discover our complete PACS System portfolio of diagnostic imaging solutions designed to help radiologists maximise efficiency and expedite patient care. Learn more
- Change Healthcare Cardiology Solutions Learn how our Cardiology solutions streamline data management into a single CVIS, for end-to-end cardiology workflow management. Learn more
Join Community discussions
Find and share knowledge, exchange ideas, and collaborate with peers and Change Healthcare experts to drive your solutions to success.